Saturday, June 20, 2009

95% FInished with the reaver! :)

Well Major paint and construction is finished!
I spent 3 hours today painting rivets....YEAH! not

I am still working on the crew and some touch ups. But since I made just about every thing modular it's not a problem getting them in.
I'm going to start on detailing up the removable foot bases tomorrow.
I'd have to say I'm very happy to be basically finished, so now I can crank out 2-3 Shadow swords in a week or 2. Jason also needs help on a VERY LARGE project. one that makes the Reaver just look "ordinary"

The custom Case should be here some time next week.

No comments: